Thursday, April 5, 2018

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 5

It was so hard to write today guys. Like, so hard that I'm updating yesterday's post today (though I did do all the writing yesterday, promise!) and making blogger say I posted yesterday. Some days it's just like pulling teeth but you push through anyway. *collapses in an exhausted heap*

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 1,151

Words Total (Camp): 12,656

Words Total (Overall): 31, 283

Excerpt:

I began to make a list.

1. Find Oron and get him to show me the star’s vision of Hunter.

2. Find Aediel and ask him what the hell was going on.

3. Talk to The Widow alone and ask if she knew any ways to kill a goddess.

4. Ask The Widow if there is a way to kill a god, because I was fairly sure by then I’d want to kill them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment